Called 'Open Air' because they are All Weather Covers, designed and manufactured to provide first class protection for aircraft which are kept permanently outside.
If your aircraft is permanently or predominantly outside, this is the cover for you…
(If your aircraft is mainly kept inside, look at our Touring Covers… Or go BACK to 'Which Cover?')
Made from top quality woven Acrylic fibre, Open Air Covers are waterproof and yet provide the right amount of ventilation to greatly limit cockpit condensation. Open Air covers are designed to protect your aircraft from Sun, Wind, Rain, Snow and Ice. They will also provide a moderate degree of protection from hail. If hail is a particular problem, please contact us…we can help!
We manufacture many hundreds of these covers every year for delighted customers all over the world. Would you like to read some of their Testimonials?
- Acrylic fabric is totally inert and soft, and therefore will not affect Perspex or Paint, either chemically or abrasively.
- All strap mounting positions are reinforced and the whole cover is edged with soft herringbone woven acrylic tape to provide a weather resistant seal when tightly fitted to your aircraft.Straps can be opened from either side of the aircraft.
- All straps and buckles can be replaced 'in the field' without the need to return your cover.
- Protective lining is provided in the windscreen area to reduce potential scratches from trapped grit and fly debris.
- All handles and antennas (aerials) are catered for.
- Open Air covers are designed to built up into complete airframe sets.
- Open Air covers come complete with a Cambrai purpose-made holdall.
- Fabric Technical data HERE